25.8.06

stupid jingles

If my life as an art teacher were to crash and burn i could always pick up my hidden talent of writing jingles. yes, jingles. they may all sound the same but, don't they all anyway? last night i came up with a jewel. It's about a Lobster. This is how it goes:
Lob-lobster
Lob-lob-lobster
Lob-lobster
Lobster!

see, doesn't it just end with such pizazz?! i think it does.

1 comment:

Brian Gurley, M.S.M. said...

I just spent several hours reading for one theology course. I came to the computer, read your blog, and suddenly cannot remember anything I read.

I think that you are beginning to abuse your blog with that last post. At least offer a tune for the "lyrics", notes even, that can help your readers to make sense of that post.

I also wonder whether you actually want people to read your blog anymore...

hehe